Just made me wonder how can someone recover from that ordeal of losing someone they love or really close with?
I think literally only time can heal and at their own pace. What they need now is just someone that will listen to them when they need someone and just time to themselves. The last thing they need is people calling them to ask how they are doing. They are mourning ofcourse! And there is no way other people could understand how they feel because one can never have the same memories as the other with someone.
Another thing that came to my mind is, how would I deal if I have lost my family member?To be honest, I think I will just be in denial for the first few weeks even during the funeral and be in regret of what I have not done and done when they are still alive. Yeah, thinking I should have never talked back, be nicer and maybe help around the house more.
The last I think about is, I asked myself " Am I ready to die"? As in would I regret anything if I suddenly just pass on? Would I say I have lived a happy life? Frankly, my answer would be yes. Even though I would still like to travel the world, and there are still alot of things I want to do, I can safely say I have done the things I wanted to do that is within my capabilities till this point and love who I want despite the odds.
At the end of the day, I think what really matters is if you have lived a happy life, a life that you chose, a life of your own and that is good enough. Ask yourself, "Are you ready to die" ? If your answer is no, Ask yourself why not? What you can do is live life the best you can under the circumstances you are in because life itself is unpredictable and fragile. You cannot predict what is going to happen the next second.
No comments:
Post a Comment